Today’s post is in conjunction with the Blog-A-Licious Blog Tour 9 a fantastic blog hop that brings together bloggers of all genres, backgrounds and locations.
A Reader or Writer … Which Would You Rather Be?
A reader. Why? Because I love reading more than writing. I read books and then write reviews, and I have to say that reviewing may not always be my favorite part. Sometimes it can be really easy and the writing just flows beautifully and when I stop to think about it, it’s done. Other times I have to really analyse and wait a few days to think about what aspects I should write about. The process is never the same, depends on the title I just read.
Now to read is a fascinating act. I believe that reading is pure art. Without the readers books aren’t art, it only becomes art when the readers join the ride. The writer, as the artist, starts the experience that is only complete after the book creates an impact to the reader. That impact can be emotions, feelings or thoughts caused by the encounter between a book and its spectator. That spectator then becomes a reader who gives it significance, purpose and meaning. I get immersed into this world and try to enjoy the experience, understand it and instead of being a spectator, became part of it as a reader.
Isn’t it beautiful when you stop and think about it? Please comment and leave your thoughts about it, I’m dying to know your opinion!
The blog featured before me is Peace from Pieces (Dora) , and the blog featured after me is Deborah Batterman‘s blog. Do stop by and say hello, plus some of us are having giveaways and contests. Have fun hopping!
1. Karen – http://www.karenvwasylowski.blogspot.com
2. Roy – http://royd-spiltmilk.blogspot.com/
3. Janu – http://janukulkarni.blogspot.com
4. Karen – http://www.britsunited.blogspot.com
5. Dora – http://peacefrompieces.blogspot.com/
6. Nat – https://readingromances.wordpress.com/
7. Deborah – http://deborahbatterman.com/
8. Sarah – http://sarahbutland.com/blog/
9. Sulekha – http://sulekkha.blogspot.com/
10. Dora – http://blogaliciousauthors.blogspot.com/