Subtitle This Cover is a new weekly event/meme here at Reading Romances where I ask YOU, dear reader, to subtitle a book cover! The best subtitles will be posted here next week and a poll will be created, the winner for the best subtitle will be featured on the following week’s post!If you don’t have a blog, please leave a comment with your subtitle!
• Create a post with your subtitle(s), as many as you want, for this week’s book cover.
• Feel free to use the event’s badge!
• Link to this post by using the inlinz bellow (the blue frog)! Please link to the post not the blog.
• You have the full week (till next thursday) to participate.
• Please consider following me or liking my page!
Write what comes to your mind when you see…
Could you give this scene a funny title? What are they saying? Let us know!
Find new blogs, laugh, follow! But mostly, have FUN hopping!
|“Erectile dysfunction tis nae a laughing matter!”||17%|
|School uniforms SUCK!||17%|
|“Trust me baby, even in this skirt, I could kick the shit out of Edward Cullen.”||17%|
|Blue Plaid in the morning, maidens take warning!||2||17%|
Now Let’s vote for last week’s best subtitle!
If you know a book cover that would be perfect for this meme, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org – Come back next THURSDAY for the next cover!