Book Blog questionnaire
I heard about this questionaire at wall-to-wall books (amazing name, isn’t it?) now that I have the time…why not answer it? Check my answers bellow:
1. How often do you post and how often do you visit other blogs? –I try to post everyday!
2. Do you always comment, or do you only comment when there is a contest?
I adore commenting and I LOVE when people comment back =D
3. When you “follow” a blog, do you always go back and visit or are there some that you only followed for a contest?
I visit the ones I truly follow, the “contests” onesI usually read once a month.
4. How often do you enter book giveaways?
I oly enter the ones I really want! And those are hard to find, cause they have to be international AND a book I would like to read. That’s why the Small Blogs, Big Giveaways is international. There’s not nearly enough international events.
5. How long have you been blogging?
I have been blogging for around 3 months, and I’m really proud of this space I build here.
6. Do you have book giveaways, how often, and why do you do it?
I try to have one or two giveaways every month, and I also host the Small Blogs, Big Giveaways once every 2 months!
7. What other booky sites do you belong to?
I am on Goodreads, Shelfari, Librarything..so many!
8. How often do you use “Bookish Memes”?
I LOVE, LOVE them, but sometimes I can’t find the time. I either read or join the meme. I don’t like signing up and not doing the blog hop, that’s cheating!
9. What do you like or dislike about some blogs?
I like blogs with good and creative reviews, that don’t bash authors and respect the blogging community!
I don’t like blogs with too many adds and empty reviews. I get really mad.10. Have you gotten close to any bloggers, just through blogging?YES, and I adore them with all my heart! Blogging also gave me the oportunity to meet amazing authors and to read books I would’ve never known about and now are part of my list of favorites!