Here’s my answers to today’s events:
Q. It’s circle time. Time for us to open up and share. Can you tell us FIVE quirky habits or things about you? We all have them…
1. I have to drink coffee everyday
2. I read more than one book at a time
3. I can’t read listening to music or any tv sounds
4. I need to have a glass of water around me when I start reading
5. I love ebooks! I’m a bit addicted to them right now (Not that I don’t like other formats)
And…here we go!
1. I see a TV in front of me.
2. Cats scratch.
3. They begin following you around.
4. He was so handsome so many years earlier.
5. This I know: dogs bark.
6.I’ll have pizza for dinner.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward tometting with my friends, tomorrow my plans include going to a partyand Sunday, I want to apend the day with my family!
Question of the week:
Did you set yourself a reading goal?
No, but I do have a calendar with the books I’ll read next! As I review for a few places, I have to be organised and have deadlines.
“If you were given the chance to spend one day in a fictional world (from a book), which book would it be from and what would that place be?”
I have to say Harry Potter’s! MAGIC!
“The demon Mastema always made her watch. She was hidden
of course, in the form of a shadow, but Faina could see and hear
everything. She’d waited for this day for months.”
What will happen to her??
“The surf sprayed up, drenching her. She didn’t even flinch.
What difference would it make if they ran? There was no place to
hide from a demon.”
Who? Where? WHAT?