This is a new meme I created for us, book bloggers, to keep track of our blog status and our readers updated with what’s going on! We can support each other andget new contacts! It’s also a great ways for our readers to get to know new blogs.
• You should have content related to bookish things, including, but not limited to book reviews! It’s a book blogger meme afterall!
• This event will take place every Sunday, you can participate every week, every couple of weeks or once a month! It’s up to you ; ]
• You can answer as many topics as you wish! I’ll use random.org to pick a blog to feature every week!
• (Required) Follow this blog!
• (Optional) Follow our Featured Blog of the week!
• Please grab the button to spread the word!
• Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing (below). Please do not link up your giveaways, twitter, facebook or other posts that do not include the meme (these will be deleted).
• Visit visit at least 2 other blogs in the Linky List! Check out the other posts and content, make a new contacts! If you start following a blog , commentand say hi (the blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “Hi, I’m a new follower!”). Don’t randomly follow someone if you don’t intend on actually following them! Don’t spam.
Reviewed: Storm’s Heart
Upcoming reviews: Check my next reviews page for the next books I’ll be reviewing!
Also on the blog this week:
Interview + Giveaway with Cody Young! (Ends tuesday!)
Small Blogs, Big Giveaways! (Sign up to host!)
Time spent blogging: 9 hours
Number of posts: 9
Number of comments: aprox. 20
Number of new followers: 5
The theme for today is:
Favorite 1st Books in a Series (No special order):
1. Dark Lover (J.R.Ward)
2. Vampire Academy (Richelle Mead)
3. The viscount who loved me (Julia Quinn)
4. Playing easy to get (Kresley Cole)
5. Pleasure Unbound (Larissa Ione)
What’s your top 5 rank? ; ]