- Write a post that includes a music video or song title that relates to a book you are reading that week, or just finished reading.
- Include the button image in the post and link back to Truth Be Told so others can participate.
- Include the book title, author, and synopsis (if possible), so others can hear about the awesome read!
- Link up your posts!
- Visit the blogger above you and leave a nice comment.
- Visit as many other bloggers as you would like to!
Mari never expects to find herself in a cage in a cargo hold on a spaceship. She quickly learns from her captors she’s headed to the meat market. When they try to return her to hypersleep, she resists. After allowing her to stay awake, Mari realizes her survival depends on connecting with the male in charge, Ekkatt. She must make him see her as a sentient being or she will end up as dinner.
Ekkatt has never spoken to any human. They are valued for one thing, the money they bring at auction. The Attun race is vegetarian, but other species prize human flesh and bring in good money. Then the female with red hair speaks to him and forces him to admit she has a name. Mari throws Ekkatt’s entire life into question, the biggest question…can he watch her sold to the highest bidder?
I think it’s pretty obvious now why I chose that song!
Have a great saturday!