Not only did she possess a sense of
humor, but she was pragmatic, intelligent, and perhaps even cunning.
Page 35, Captured by Julia Rachel Barrett
The BTT question of the week is:
And–the reverse of last week’s question. Name one book that you hope never, ever, ever gets made into a movie (no matter how good that movie might be).
Well…I never wished any book to be made into a movie. But I’d never accept my favorite ones, it would ruin it! Paranormal romances would be VERY tragic!
I am what I am because of them
1. Name 5 famous people that you wouldn’t be you without them.
Johnny Depp, Monet, and all the Coldplay members!
2. So yeah, did you hear Osama is dead? If you could take any letter out of the alphabet and have it never ever used again, which letter would it be?
3. If you were to swallow a guitar pick, would you tell anyone?
4. My tummy hurts. Do you know anyone that eats strange things like toilet paper, chalk or some other off the wall thing that shouldn’t be eaten?
People think I eat strange things…Hey, I’m healthy!
5. Whats your favorite kind of noodle?
6. So yeah, back to this Osama stuff. When someone says “the event that everyone will remember where they were when they heard the news”, what event do you think of?
7. Someone last week mentioned that I don’t have to have exactly 10 questions, so should I stop here?
8. Name 5 not-famous people that you wouldn’t be you without them.
Mom, Dad, Grandma, Grandma, dog.
My Thursday 13 this week is…
13 Things I’m Addicted To:
– Reading (anything, really)
– The Sims
– Tv Shows (American Idol!)
– Have I mentioned “books”?
– Buying books
Oh,and don’t forget to join this lovely blog hop every Thursday!