Yes, I overslept and missed the first 2 hours of the Read-a-Thon!
I’ll be updating this post with my progress!
Title of book(s) read since last update: -still reading
Number of books read since you started: None
Pages read since last update: 26
Running total of pages read since you started:243
Amount of time spent reading since last update: 60 min
Running total of time spent reading since you started: (keep track of this one to be eligible for a prize!): 16 hours
Mini-challenges completed: 13
Other participants you’ve visited: 9
Prize you’ve won: None
#Hour 19: Good night!
#HOUR 18: I think this will be my last hour!
#HOUR 17: Ok, I HAVE to finish this book today!
#HOUR 16: I’m solwing down my reading again..
#HOUR 15: I took some time off, ate, watched TV, and now I’m back!
#HOUR 14:Okay, I’m getting sleep..should I get some coffee? What do you do NOT to fall sleep?
#HOUR 14: halfway to go!
#HOUR 14? Added Mistress for the Taking – Annie West to my TBR booklist!
#HOUR 13: this book is never ending! I need to read faster!
#HOUR 12: Going back to reading now after some cheering!
#HOUR 11: Gee, that crosswords challeng was though!
#HOUR 10: I’ll take some time off from reading! ; ]
#HOUR 9: I thought lisa kleypas was going to be more like julia quinn, and she’s not. It’s not as hilarious, but It’s a very interesting story!
#HOUR 8: This read-a-thon is SO MUCH FUN!! I’m bo busy with all the activities that I barely have time to read, but hey, I’m not complaining! =D
#HOUR 7 : I’m loving this one!!! And I took 20 minutes to make the fortune teller!
#HOUR 6 : I quit Dark prince and now I’m reading the lisa Kleypas book!
#HOUR 5: My next books are Mine till midnight by Lisa Kleypas and The end of the Night by B.L. Bonita
#HOUR 4: Skipping a lot a pages and thinking about the next book!
#HOUR 3: Reading Dark Prince by Christine Feehan. Started it yesterday and I HOPE I don’t have to abandon it, it’s a very weird book…
1. Which hour was most daunting for you? the 16th
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? Anthologies
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? A chat?
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? The mini-challenges!
5. How many books did you read? 2
6. What were the names of the books you read? Paranormal and Historical
7. Which book did you enjoy most? The historical
8. Which did you enjoy least? the paranormal
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders? Post more on blogs!
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? I’ll be here for the october read-a-thon!
1. What are you reading right now? Lisa Kleyplas- mine till midnight
2. How many books have you read so far? I couldn’t finish the first one =/
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? The B.L. Bonita book
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? No, TGISsturday!
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? I spent too much time with the challenges =[
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? I didn’t imagine it could be so FUN!
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Maybe a live chat!
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? I’d organize my TBR booklist better!
9. Are you getting tired yet? Yes
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? Eat chocolate! lol!
1)Where are you reading from today ? São Paulo!
2)Three random facts about me… It’s my first Read-a-Thon, I NEED coffee and I love reading art books!
3)How many books do you have in your TBR pile for the next 24 hours? Too many!
4)Do you have any goals for the read-a-thon (i.e. number of books, number of pages, number of hours, or number of comments on blogs)? At least 12 hours!
5)If you’re a veteran read-a-thoner, any advice for people doing this for the first time? Don’t worry, be happy!
My Book Puzzle:
MY Fortune teller!
Here’s how to do it: http://www.origami-fun.com/origami-fortune-teller.html
My fortune teller tells me that:
Re-create the cover